As a student, one can present their scholarly work and compete for prizes.
- Students can participate in the oral or poster presentation competition
- Any undergraduate or graduate student who is the primary author of a research project, research paper, capstone, class project, or class paper may submit an abstract to be considered for the oral or poster competition
- Any group of students may submit an abstract for their research project, original work, class paper or class project to be considered for the oral or poster competition as well
- Participants in the Student Research Week competiton will be evaluated by at least two judges, one laymen and one topic
- All participants will receive the judges’ evaluations and feedback after the competition at the closing ceremony